letzoo Ltd is registered in the United Kingdom.
Address: phoenix house - rosslyn cresent - Middlesex- HA12SP . Our company number is 09272816
You agree that in your use of this site:
· any information you provide on this site is accurate and reliable to the best of your knowledge (this includes all personal information, contact details and information related to property listings);
· you will not use letzoo to distribute any illegal, obscene or otherwise harmful material;
· you will not do anything to interfere with other users’ access to the site;
· you will not copy material from the letzoo site without our permission
Before using this website you should carefully read the following terms and conditions which govern the use of this website. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions please do not use this website.
Furthermore, if you wish to find a property or rent your property via this website, you will have to agree to be bound by the additional Buyer's Terms and/or Seller's Terms (set out below).
This website has been designed so that properties, can be advertised for rent via this website. You should only contact a party advertising on this website if you have a genuine interest in renting the property being offered, you should not contact any person for any other purpose such as offering your or any third party's goods or services or otherwise seeking to solicit business in any way.
Letzoo ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result or your use of this website unless that loss comes about as a result of some fraud or serious misconduct on the part of letzoo ltd.
Letzoo ltd does not conduct any investigations or due diligence into any parties advertising on this website and can accept no responsibility nor liability whatsoever, for any claims, costs, losses, expenses or damages howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or consequential in respect of any omissions or consequences of actions taken by users based on any information, opinions or advice contained within this website. In addition, any advertisements on the website do not constitute a binding offer so that acceptance by the user can bind the party advertising on the website or letzoo ltd.
Hypertext and Cookies
Where this website is linked to any website operated by any third party letzoo accepts no responsibility or liability arising in respect of any content, information or transaction on or carried out on such website. The presence of a link on our website shall not be deemed to be a recommendation or endorsement of such website by letzoo.
You may create your own reference to this website, provided that your reference is in a text-only format. You may not use any link to this website as a method of creating an unauthorised association between an organisation, business, person, event, goods or services and any of the letzoo ltd (including, for the avoidance of doubt, www.letzoo.co.uk ), and agree that no such link shall portray us or any letzoo company (or our or their activities, products or services) in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise objectionable manner. We reserve the right to withdraw permission to use our links at any time.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights contained in and pertaining to this website, including any trademarks used on this website, copyright in any material and rights in any data contained on this website are owned by or licensed to letzoo. You are not given any right to use any intellectual property rights contained in or pertaining to this website otherwise than as expressly permitted in these terms and conditions. Any transfer, sale, distribution, reproduction, copying or modification of any material contained on this website (in whole or in part) is strictly prohibited other than with the prior written consent of letzoo ltd.
Infringement and Indemnity
As a condition of your use of this website, you agree not to upload or post any material that infringes the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
We reserve the right to remove any material you upload or post onto this website if, in our opinion, such material infringes or is likely to infringe the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
We will not be responsible or liable to you for the content or accuracy of any material uploaded or posted by any other user of this website.
You hereby agree to indemnify letzoo ltd (who shall have no duty to mitigate its loss) in full and on demand and keep it so indemnified against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings and all direct and indirect damages, losses, costs and expenses (including without limitation legal and other professional advisers' fees, economic loss, loss of profit, future revenue, reputation, goodwill, anticipated savings) and any consequential loss made against or incurred or suffered by letzoo and whether wholly or in part resulting directly or indirectly from any claim that the content of any material uploaded or posted onto this website infringes the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
If you believe that the content of any material uploaded or posted onto this website infringes your intellectual property rights, please notify us at the postal address above.
Barring From This Website
We reserve the right to bar users from this website and/or restrict or disable their access or use of any or all elements of our services, on a permanent or temporary basis at our sole discretion. Any such user shall be notified and must not then attempt to use this website under any other name or through any other user.
Before advertising a property for rent, you should carefully read the Terms and Conditions and in particular the Disclaimer as well as the following terms. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these, you should not advertise your property on this website.
- This website is to help rent your property, letzoo is not regulated by the property ombudsman service or any other regulatory body and we are not a letting/estate agent.
- Letzoo provides this website which gives you the opportunity to advertise your property for rent. Letzoo does not carry out any investigations or due diligence into the tenats,who use this website, or into the legitimacy of any statements made on the website. Letzoo strongly recommends that you make every effort to check and verify offers personally.
- If you are contacted by a third party through your use of this website who appears to be non bona-fide or who acts dishonestly or incorrectly in any way or who contacts you for any other purpose than to enquire about the property you have advertised (such as sale of its services), you will contact email@example.com our customer services team forthwith setting out full details.
- You warrant that the content of the advertisement you place on the website will be true and accurate and hereby agree to indemnify letzoo against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, losses, expenses or damages it may incur howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or consequential as a result of your use of this website, including, but not limited to, arising out of your obligations under any regulation or legislation relevant to the country in which your listing is added.
- letzoo reserves the right to refuse to upload any property listing if we, in our reasonable opinion, consider such listing to be improper, fraudulent or otherwise not bona fide.
- Letzoo reserves the right to edit any property listing if we, in our reasonable opinion, believe such editing will improve the quality of the website. letzoo does not allow the display of a seller's contact details within a property listing. All buyer messages will be delivered to sellers via the website. letzoo reserves the right to edit listings and remove any contact details included.
- The decision where to place a listing within the index of property categories shall be at the sole discretion of letzoo ltd
Before contacting a advertiser of property through this website you should carefully read the Terms and Conditions and in particular the Disclaimer as well as the following terms. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these, you should not contact a landlord regarding the rental of a property.
- Letzoo provides this website which gives you the opportunity to find a rental property, by contacting persons who advertise on this website. Letzoo does not carry out any investigations or due diligence into the landlords who use this website or the accuracy of the property listed. Letzoo does not make any guarantee that by subscribing you will find a property.
- Letzoo ltd is not an online agent, we only offer a platform to connect landlords with tenants.
- If you are contacted by a third parties through your use of this website who appears to be non bona-fide or who acts dishonestly or incorrectly in any way, you will contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer services team forthwith setting out full details.
- You hereby agree to indemnify against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, losses, expenses or damages it may incur howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or consequential as a result of your use of this website.
Payments, Refunds & cancellations
- Subscription fees are paid in advance and our services begin once payment has been received. Letzoo will be using paypal for all payments.
- Letzoo requires payments for services by credit or debit card unless otherwise agreed in advance. Letzoo ltd will charge you in British Pounds Sterling. You may also have to pay any applicable local taxes.
- Your bank may also apply a fee for an international payment. These fees are exclusively related to your bank. Letzoo does not apply any extra charge for the international payment. If you have been charged any additional unexpected fees, please contact your bank in order to get more information.
- Please ensure that your payment card details are kept up to date. If we are unable to process payment from your card, we regret that it will be necessary to suspend your subscription until you provide us with details of a valid payment card. You can do this by contacting customer services or by updating your card details stored securely in your account. You will still be liable for any outstanding payments that could not be met when your account was suspended.
- You are able to end your subscription by logging into your paypal account and clicking cancel.
- Refund requests are reviewed on a case by case basis and issued at letzoo’s ltd discretion.
- Letzoo ltd does not offer refunds if you can’t find a property that you want, we make no guarantees that you will find an exact property that matches your needs, we only offer the platform for you to search and contact landlords.